Friday 28 February 2014

Real Life Photoshop: L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream and Seventeen Matte Radiance CC Cream Review

I caved in and put a stop to my spending ban. Naturally I went to Boots and took advantage of the amazing offers they had. I ended up getting three face products and three things for my hair. I was very excited to try all three of the make-up bits and just because I haven’t seen any reviews about them from other bloggers, I decided to write one myself.



The first thing I tried out was the L’Oreal NudeMagique Blur Cream in the shade Light to Medium. It claims to blur away the pores and fine lines on the skin, which at first I didn't really believe was possible. When I squeezed some of the product on the back of my hand, it looked quite strange to me, like nothing I had previously used; it almost looked like it had some tiny grains in it. After I applied it on my skin, it left it feeling very silky and smooth and didn't feel like it was clogging up my face. However, I did not see any blurred pores and fine lines. I was a little bit disappointed about that at first, but a few minutes later I looked back in the mirror and noticed the change it had made to my skin and it kept getting better and better the more the product set. From a distance my skin looked almost flawless (I say almost just because I had a few breakouts) but you could definitely see the imperfections if you looked closely. Since the product can also be used as a primer, I decided to try how good it would be.

The product I used on top of the Blur Cream was the Seventeen Matte Radiance CC Cream in the shade Fair. The first thing I noticed about it was that I really didn't like the smell. It wasn't really strong, but I could definitely feel it. When I first applied it on my skin, I thought that it would be a little bit too dark for me, even though it’s the lightest shade, but as I buffed it out properly and the product set, it looked much. It has a very nice coverage, light to medium, which makes it appropriate for everyday use. It evened out my skin tone and gave me a very nice and fresh looking face. After about five or ten minutes, both products had set in and my skin had a very natural look and a slight airbrushed finish, thanks to the primer. I finished my look off with some concealer, setting powder and bronzer.



Since this is the first CC cream I have tried, I didn't really know what to expect, but I was very happy with the results I got. This duo is definitely going to be used very often! Let me know if you have tried any of these products or similar ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment