Saturday 8 March 2014

Nails Of The Week: Nude

Lately I have been feeling very uninspired (which you might have noticed by the lack of posts for a whole week) and this showed in my make-up and nails, too. Last week I kept my nails bare just to give them a little rest. I was also a bit fed up with the usual reds and pinks I go for, so this week I decided to keep my nails quite toned down and fresh.


Products used:
  •          Barry M 3 in 1 Hardener, Base and Top coat
  •          Miss Sporty Long Lasting Colour in 110

It has definitely been quite a while since I had a nude colour like this on my nails, but I really like it. It looks so gentle and graceful and very spring appropriate. For the longest time I thought similar shades don’t look good on me, but now I definitely think I will add some more colours like this to my collection. What are your favourites? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment