Tuesday 18 March 2014

REVIEW: L'Oreal Collection Privée Lipstick

After years of searching and buying products I would later regret, I finally found the perfect nude lipstick! Obviously, I can’t stop wearing it and I will be really sad once I run out of it (I think it’s limited edition). It’s the L’Oreal Collection Privée in Julianne’s nude.

 


I cannot say enough good things about this lipstick! It is so creamy and moisturizing, lasts on my lips for at least three to four hours without needing to touch up, which is a great thing in my book! I found that in the first minute after I apply it, it looks a bit sheer and uneven, but once I rub my lips together and I let it set for about a minute, it becomes this ‘my lips but better’ colour that I have been looking for my entire life.

The collection has a few shades, all inspired by women who represent the brand. The idea behind this is that you can find your perfect nude lip colour amongst them. I personally chose Julianne’s nude because I am not a fan of the really pale, beige nude lipsticks and tend to go for the ones which have more pink in them. I wear it when I have a bold eye make-up but I also wear it when I am just wearing mascara. I wear it more than my usual red lipsticks, I love it that much!


Have you tried Julianne’s nude or any of the other colours in the collection? What is your favourite nude lipstick? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment