Monday 31 March 2014

REVIEW: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick

Thank you Boots for your generous offers! At the beginning of the month I went a little crazy on the lipsticks and bought about five. One of them was the Revlon Super Lustrous in Cherries in The Snow. This is one of the most beautiful colours I have ever seen and the formula is so amazing that it makes me go and buy all of the other shades in the range.




I knew this lipstick was good, but I didn't know it was that good! I never thought that I could find a lipstick that would stay on for so long even after I eat. What I most love about it though is that it is so moisturising that I can skip the lip balm and not worry about having flaky lips. It is very creamy and I have to be very careful when I'm applying it, but other than that I have had no problems with it. I absolutely love it!

Since I have dark hair, blue eyes and fair skin, I can get away with wearing this colour both in the daytime and at night. Lately I have been using it almost daily with minimal eye make-up, just mascara, maybe a thin liquid liner and a medium brown shadow in the crease. If I were to wear it for a night out, I would probably pair it with a grey and black smoky eye, rather than the standard browns, because it would suit almost any outfit.


Have you tried the Super Lustrous lipsticks? Which shade is your favourite? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment