Sunday 16 March 2014

The Face Of Spring

Spring is finally here! Now we can say goodbye to the heavy coverage foundations and concealers and hello to the sheer bases and rosy cheeks. This is my favourite time of the year because everything looks so green and happy and it smells so fresh that you just can’t help but to smile and enjoy life.




Here are my latest most reached for products when it comes to my face base:
  •       L’Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream (review here) is what I use as a primer. It makes my foundation last longer and not slip off my face. It also blurs out my pores and once I put my foundation on top of it, my skin looks airbrushed and feels light and smooth.
  •       Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation (review here) is the perfect light coverage base that evens out your skin tone while still letting your skin breathe and not feel clogged or cakey.
  •      Rimmel Wake Me Up and Collection Lasting Perfection concealers are great affordable options for covering up blemishes, scars and under eye circles.
  •     Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed powder is my new favourite setting powder. It is affordable, smells amazing, doesn’t look cakey and makes sure my foundation and concealer stay in place throughout the day.
  •          Natural Collection blush in Dusky Pink gives a lovely rosy colour to the cheeks without making you look like a Russian doll. This little pot has a very smooth texture and comes of quite pigmented and costs only £2!

What are your spring face essentials? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment